Despite every provider use many OSS tools, in each step of problem management workflow there are still many manual operations.
There are some examples of manual operations:
- Monitor list of events for new alarms and changes on network in fault management system
- Get information about available on BTS resources from network inventory
- Identify situation severity and priority
- Create notification for Contact Center
- Try to restore problem remotely via NMS or terminal
- Create trouble ticket and dispatch it to responsible group
- Track recovery process and escalate if needed
- React on changes in situation
- Verify resolution and close trouble ticket and notification
Nowdays effieciency of Service Assurance is not to automate not a single operation, but end-to-end process
Increase efficiency of Servise Assurance with our services
- Integration with existing OSS tools - Fault, Performance, Trouble Ticketing, CRM and other management systems
- Workflow and events processing automation: events classification, service impact analysis, diagnosis and remote restoration attempt, notification for Contact Centre, problem prioritization and smart TT creation.